Can i Sell my house and still live in it? YES you can

Sell and Rent Back - Remain in your house with Cash in your pocket

Quick CASH Property Sale Nationwide. Sell and Rent back options (short or long term) are usually available from property buyers. You can usually rent back for as long as you wish, or sell quickly for cash without the hassle.

Please Note: You would need to seek advice from a FSA authorised firm.

Most reputable FSA registered traders offer FREE Legals & FREE Valuation - without obligation


Disclaimer: AC Investments are not authorised to directly advise on Sale and Rent Back (SaRB) arrangements from the 1st July 2009.

Contact Us - If you want a quick property sale

Simply fill in our 30 second enquiry form and we will contact you within 24 hours

You can also call FREE on:

0800 112 3340 or 0207 183 6789

(Lines open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)